There is no easy way to lose weight . I have to spend £20 a month on the internet. When you see a pill that claims to lose 10 pounds a week, it’s very uncomfortable. Losing weight fast may help you lose weight, but it can be harmful to your health.
Is it good to lose weight quickly in a short period of time?
How much should you put down per week?
Losing weight quickly has many side effects. The best advice from experts is to lose 1-2 pounds per week . If you put it down too fast, it may affect your health. Losing 2 pounds a week and 8-10 pounds a month will keep you healthy and lean.
Side effects of rapid weight loss
- It slows down the metabolism .
Metabolism is the process by which the body burns calories to get the energy it needs. When losing weight quickly, the body assumes that it is burning more calories than it needs, so it slows down.
That’s why I lost weight at first, but it stopped and didn’t continue. After that, I ate a little or just as much as before, but then I started to gain weight again.
- Muscle loss occurs .
One pound of fat equals 3,500 calories. That means if you can eat 500 fewer calories a day or burn more, you can. So that’s a pound a week.
When you lose weight quickly, you can’t break down fat to burn more calories. Because it is difficult to burn a lot of pre-existing fat. So instead of fat, muscle is burned, resulting in muscle loss.
- Lack of nutrition .
If you want to lose weight this fast, you have to maintain a diet. Since most of them do not eat anything or avoid foods, they do not get enough calories and other necessary vitamins. minerals Lack of protein. So
– Joint pain
-Immunity and illness
– Hair falls out.
So you can reduce calories. But don’t cut more than 500 calories a day. You also need to eat to meet other necessary nutrients.
- Irregular periods.
If the body suddenly loses weight, the hormones in the body are often disturbed. As a result, women do not ovulate, Menstruation happens. So, if you are planning to have a baby, you need to not lose weight too quickly.
- Gallstones often form .
Normally, when you eat food, the gallbladder releases digestive juices and digests it. When you skip too much or go too long without eating, these digestive juices build up in the gallbladder and harden. That’s how gallstones become.
To lose weight in accordance with health
A month of fat accumulated over decades. It is not realistic to drop it in two months. Losing weight can be patient. Especially in the long run, if you want to keep the weight off for a long time and have no side effects, you should lose weight without being greedy.
- Choose a diet that suits you. I usually advise anyone who says they’re going on a diet to choose a plan that you can eat for the long term. If you stop eating for a few days, the weight will come back. A person who comes to eat every day can’t eat for long if he only has to eat a cup of leaves every day. So choose a diet that fits your mouth.
- Exercise together. When the fat is lost, the skin can become loose, There may be muscle loss while losing fat. So do muscle exercises together. You can do cardio exercise together to lose fat .
- Get enough sleep . Go to bed early. Regulates metabolism and balances hormones that cause appetite.
- There is no need to reduce Do not believe that you want to lose weight without exercise. Diet pills have side effects and it is not convenient to take them for life.
You Can Also Read: Healthy eating of potatoes
A common problem faced by people who lose weight is gaining it back after a while. Also, if you actually do it, you will find that it is more difficult to keep the lost weight back than it is to lose it. Losing weight is a long journey, so don’t be greedy and lose it slowly. Losing weight to be healthy is not good if you lose weight quickly and become unhealthy.